Wednesday, July 5, 2017

Hot Damn, Or Damn, It's HOT

And the best way to cool off is in the shade of the Placitas Cafe with an ice cold beverage of your choice. Inside is pretty chill as well, with the best entertainment in town.



On Friday, July 7th, the Old & In The Way will be at the Cafe from 6 - 8 pm. They play familiar songs from the 60s-70s- and 80s from lots of genres. They don't look that old but look again -- they are blocking the damn door! 




On Tuesday, July 11th, Don will be at the Cafe from 6 - 8 pm.




Friday, July 14th, Kent Stone, 6 to 8 pm. will be performing acoustical favorites.



On Friday, July 21st, Chill House will be at the Cafe from 6 - 8 pm. And if there's one thing you need to do in this heat it's CHILL. Hot music that makes for a cool evening.







On Tuesday, July 25th, Jerry's In the Way will be at the Cafe from 6 - 8 pm. Here's another chance to satisfy your curiosity. We can't tell you any more than that.



Friday July 28th, Amistar. 6 to 8 pm. Let AMISTAR rock you into the weekend with their feel-good, variety band sound. Featuring your favorite songs from every decade.









CHRIS'S JAZZ TRIO.... THURSDAY NIGHTS!!

2 comments:

  1. Hello every one.
    I'm from US-Dallas. I'm am so excited am a Complete woman Again, I Was Infected With Herpes virus since 3 Years now I am devastated and am finding it hard to cope i was emotionally down I Have Been Seriously Praying To God And Searching For Cure.So as I was browsing through the Internet one day, I came across a website that suggested that Dr. IyaryI can help cure any type of virus like Herpes, Hiv/Aids cancer and Asthma…e.t.c And I Contacted Him, He Sent Me A Medicine And Directed Me On How I Will Take The Medicine For 21 Days, I Did So And Went For A Test And My Result Came Out As Negative. I Am So Happy, I Shared Tears Of Happiness And I Have Taken It Upon My Self To Always Testify About How God Used Dr. IyaryI To Solve My Problem. I Am A Clean woman Now, Without Any Virus If You Are Infected With Any Disease Like HIV AIDS, CANCER ,HERPES Or Any Other Disease You Can Also Be Happy Like Me By Contacting Dr. Iyaryi Through His Email driayaryi2012@hotmail.com And also Reach him on WhatsApp Number: +2349057915709 Thanks Dr. Iyaryi driayaryi2012@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. QUICK CURE OF HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1 & 2 WITH { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }

      I will advice you to contact Dr Oshogum(oshogumspelltemple@live.com ) who solve all problems and give cure very fast without stress and delay. i was getting drawn in herpes virus, and medical prescription (Aciclovir‎, ‎valaciclovir‎, ‎Valtrex‎... etc) was not helping me. Till a lab doctor (my friend) direct me to contact Dr oshogum for quick cure because he also read from people whom Dr oshogum have cure of HSV 1 & 2; Virus, HIV/AID, HLS virus, Hepatitis B, STAGE 3 cancer and other STD's. I contact him as direct with his email, i explain my problem to him. He replied with what he want me to do as soon as possible because he don't want delay. After i did what he ask, he send me a Remedy which i used as he prescribed. He is a miracle worker.. It is never too late with Dr oshogum contact him today with { oshogumspelltemple@live.com }. I went for test after two week and my result came out negative. Today again i did text and my result is always negative. Note he also have cures to diseases like

      HEART DISEASE
      ANAL FISSURE VIRUS
      DIABETES 1/2
      WEAK ERECTION
      HERPES
      HIV/AIDS
      PILE
      STROKE
      PREMATURE EJACULATION
      ERECTILE DYSFUNCTION
      HPV
      ALS
      CANCER/RECTUM OR PROSTRATE
      HEART FAILURE

      Delete